NAATI, short for National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters, is Australia's national body for setting and monitoring the translating and interpreting professional standards. Professional-level translators (formerly known as level three) may translate documents for specific purposes and certify them with their NAATI stamps.
Before they can be used by government bodies such as the immigration department, agencies, the police, courts, schools, hospitals, companies and all kinds of other institutions in Australia, documents written in languages other than English must be translated and certified by a NAATI-accredited translator. Our team of professionals can translate documents into English from any major language, including Chinese, Spanish and French, just to name a few. Moreover, our team is all native to Australia, which makes it possible for us to ensure that the translations or interpretations our company handles will be correct and adhere to grammar and societal standards.
In addition to the benefits mentioned above, other perks of using Transfish to obtain NAATI certification and translation include the following:
1. Our translators have degrees or working experience in accounting, law, finance or medicine so they have the knowledge required for translating
documents related to these fields
2. Our agency can handle relatively large amount of work and have shorter turnaround time than individual translators
3. The translation is strictly done by our members and we DO NOT OUTSOURCE our work to cheap and unqualified translators on the market
4. Our agency prioritises customer satisfaction above all else
5. We can provide both electronic and physical copies of our certified translations or interpretations, with the latter only costing a nominal additional fee
Below is a list of some of the documents that we translate and certify with our NAATI stamp. If the document you want to have translated and certified is not on the list or you want to get a quote, please contact us or request a quote.
Sick Leave Certificate
Employment (Labour) Contract
Property Ownership Certificate
Social Insurance Certificate
Non-criminal Record Certificate
Organisation Registration Code Certificate
Tax Payment Certificate
Professional Qualification Certificate
Temporary Residence Certificate